16.4.06

can somebody tell me what the hell mel b is trying to convey here?

Yo, I'll tell you what I want,
what I really really want,
So tell me what you want,
what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want,
what I really really want,
So tell me what you want,
what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna,
I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.


+++

dear general election,

hi there You People. I know that with GE coming soon or whatnot, certain issues had been raised. Job equality lah, upgrading lah, you know the norm. But lemme suggest one issue that sure'll make one helluva strong point to your party's goal of gaining more votes.

BAN SOUND SYSTEMS IN HOMES.

easy weezy. i'm sure a lot of residents will put up with it. we can't be bothered with upgrading because knowing singaporeans, sooner or later, the upgrading will look derelict over time. not such a nice sight to see ya know?

but not with these sound systems. what good does it take when you have nice nice flats but uncles shouting to the top in these sound systems dvd home theatres whatchamalit? it does not do good to the quality of life at homes that we've all been looking for.

categorized these items as contrabands. and from there stake tax laws innit. sure can deter one. just like what has been done to cigarettes. and i can sure tell you, noise pollution is more irritating than air pollution one. can go insane in the membrane one hor if not liddat.

it makes sense to most people, so yeah. try it.

your loyal citizen,
A Drain in Mah

+++

and oozy woozy, it finally arrived.

No comments: