28.6.05

after weeks of abusing the table, keyboards and monitor screens, finally everything can be laid to rest. almost done, with everything being tested and unless someone - who co-incidentally happens to be me most of the time - at work screws it up again, i may just throw in the white towel.

which brings me into mind the hideous process of documentation. technicals don't have to be documented if i have my way. administration is such a bitch.

the cocoon's busted open but with no wings to fly.

or maybe i should just get that long leave. soon.

//


broken social scene - almost crimes

"You're like a messiah, pal. Little kingdoms in your chest. I told you we'd make it, on for another, I told you we'd make it, on for all night. Put on all our best.

This is how they will live on, we'd looked better if we win. I told you we'd make it on for another.

Oh I've been getting calls now out here. I told you we'd make it on for another. On their mouths and chest. Help this love before you leave, demonstrations lack caress. I want you to take you, call on for life.

Thank you for creating souls. The longer we make this, got no way there. Your calls keep me up all night, complication sees your best.

We've got love and hate it's the only way, we've got love and hate it's the only way.
I think it's almost crimes. I think it's almost time."

No comments: